Monday, August 17, 2009

Sad news and a short note.

I'm been away from my blog and PSP for awhile now. My beloved Dad passed away suddenly last Tuesday. He was 89 and a very special Dad.
He was a Rt Army Major .The funeral with full military honors
was very heartbreaking and something I'll never forget. I sure miss
him :-( I love you Dad !
On a much lighter note, Donna from Freedom to Bark has made a darling
pet themed blog layout and is offering it for free on her blog. I
love seeing free pet goodies out there in blogworld. There hasn't been
much offered in the past to pet owners. We love our furkids as much as
our human kids ! Stop by and tell her Taggerpaws sent you.
oxoxoxox
Judy

3 comments:

kinadra said...

first time im at your nlog and i wanted to say its amaizing:)
i love animals so much..and seeing all those cute pages is so warming..thank you so much for making me smile:)

Ann said...

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Erin said...

Hi Judy, Very sorry to hear about your Father.My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care of yourself. Hug's Donna