Monday, September 21, 2009

Need Photo Repair ?

I came across a lady that does photo repair work via the internet and I'm so happy with her work ! I had a horrible looking photo hubby kept on his tool box since the early 80's. It was faded, taped, torn, spotted, and full of tack holes. It was taken in front of a fountain at the zoo around 1980-81. This year those same two little girls posed at the same fountain with their children. I wanted to make a LO but I just could not fix that old picture. One part of a face was completely gone. I almost gave up until I found Tricia.
Tricia not only fixed it she tried to make a new mouth and chin. She even removed a whole person from the photo. I'm standing right by my young daughter holding her on the stone ledge in the original. In one finished repair, I'm taken out.
I wanted to pass this along . You may have old damaged photos that are very special to you and she will help. She is very affordable .
Here is her link http://triciasphotoeffects.blogspot.com/
Tell her Judy from TaggerPaws/SugarPaw Scraps sent you there. You won't be sorry with her professional work or her sweet personality !
Photo memories are vital to our happiness and those of future generations. Look around and see
if you have any old photos that need repair work . :-)
oxoxox

No comments: