Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family Tree QP


It was a very quiet day today here in the mitten, so I made a Family Tree QP .
I'm posting this QP at Taggerpaws even though it isn't technically pet themed.
I'm going to put my furbabies pictures in it though. I have three yorkies myself
and 2 grand fur kids and a few at Rainbow Bridge.
It's Full Size and 300 DPI.
Credits:
Tree stamp by Scrap Stew Sue
Leaf alpha by Shawn Headley Designs
Papers and flower elements by Trina Clark
Fence by Marta Van eck
Red flower cluster by Cynha
QP and apple frames by Judy (SugarPaw Scraps)

You can download the QP HERE

I just added my family pics and the page printed out great
for framing !
I hope you can use it :-)
oxoxox
Judy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 12, 2009. Thanks again.