Thursday, December 17, 2009

***Blog Award ***


I received a Pawsome blog award from
my friend Donna at Freedom to Bark
today !
Thank You so much Donna ! Love your new Christmas freebies :-)

Here are the simple rules I was given. Put a link on your blog of the
one from which you received the award
and nominate 5 others.

Sooooo......
My five nominees are awesome designers that have been so generous to me. When I asked for any help
or authorization to use their work in a cluster or QP to offer here at Taggerpaws/Sugarpaw Scraps
they said ABSOLUTELY with not a bit of hesitation. Pet lovers are the best !
There are so many more that have been just
as sweet to me but the rules say 5, so I better send this Blog Award along now.
Thank you to everyone from the bottom of my Heart !

No comments: