Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Paw Print Banner Garland


Gosh, I haven't posted at Taggerpaws in a long time ! I've been busy . So many projects and not enough time in the day to get them done. Don't you love this banner ? It was a special request banner to go over her water and food dish. I love it. I've been making banners for awhile now. You can check out other designs over at SugarPawScraps blog if you're interested in them. I do take requests for special orders.
Tomorrow the groundhog better predict an early spring ! Trying to get a 15 year old yorkie boy to go outside in the cold is next to impossible.  Have a yappy day !

oxoxox
Judy

3 comments:

bichonpawz said...

Wow!!! LOVE what you have done over here with this dog design! I am going to head over and visit you on your other site too! You are very talented! I've added you to my blogroll!

Judy C said...

Why thank you very much ! Visit us anytime. I have lots of freebies here and on SugarPawScraps. I added my blog to your Blog Hop. :-)

Unknown said...

There are so attractive banner over here and the tags are really good to impress some one special. I am going to download some sample, So thank you for sharing this.print banner