Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy New Year 2009


Here it is almost the beginning of a brand New Year ! Time
is flying by. I hope 2009 brings Love, Peace, Good Health, a Green
Planet and a prosperous economy for all of us .
I tried my hand at following a New Year tutorial from Candytreats.
It came out pretty good. My little models are my furkids Hank,
Weenie and Lily Rose. I'd like to thank Diane for her kind help
and support . She was very sweet to teach me how to do the
black text edged in gold . The font used was Crooked . I really
appreciate the designers and talented digiscrappers from all over
the world that willingly help newbies like me. They are making this fun
and very addicting. If you haven't tried one of Candystreats tutorials yet, give it a try because she makes them very easy to follow .
Have a safe and fun New Years Eve !

3 comments:

Jennifer @ Sew Bad It's Good said...

I wanted to check out candystreats tutorial you mentioned, but am not finding the right blog address. Can you direct me?

Judy C said...

I found it here, Jennifer.
http://www.candystreats.co.uk/index2.html
Show us what you made when you're done, okay ?

Kelly said...

Thank you for commenting on my page. i hope you have a ton of fun with the kit.