Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Let's Get this Party Started !


While surfing the web , I noticed there were not any blogs just for pet owners to showcase the tags and layouts they designed for their furbabies. I'm very new to digital scrapping , so I haven't many tags to show. I'm hoping others will *decorate* these blog walls with their digital pet creations. In the mean time, I'll be busy printing out my PSP tutorials and trying not to pull all my hair out learning digital scrapbooking !

I'll add a guestbook where your images can be added.
Just the furbaby designs, please .

Here is a tag I made following a free tutorial by QueenBrat. The scrap kit used was from her store called " A Lil Christmas Romance". The cute little furbaby is my youngest yorkie Lily Rose.


Happy Pawlidays !

No comments: