Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day ( soon anyway)


Here it is almost Valentine's Day ! I heard the groundhog
didn't pick us a winner and we get more winter. Living in
the MI mitten I expected no less. We don't get spring weather till the
second week of April usually.
Today started as a very great day for me. I got a present in my email !
I admired a digital designer's web site and especially her ladybug
blog layout . I emailed and asked her where I might get some
ladybugs just like hers so I could make
a sig tag for my granddaughter Gina Marie. She send me my very own
page kit !!!!!!! How awesome is that ? What a big heart
she has . Thank you Alicia from the bottom of MY heart. http://commercialcandy.blogspot.com/ You really
made my day ! I'm excited to make a tag now using
such a cute kit. oxoxoxox
The tag I made for Valentine's day is one of my favorite
tags I've made so far. The yorkies are so darn cute. The artwork
is by Jane Hoffer ...another SUPER talented artist. Love
her yorkie art !!!! Janie gave me permission to use her yorkies
on my LO/tags. She is such a sweet lady. Thank you Janie !
Template 85...Denz Desingz
Kit.....Angel Flight Scraps
Have a wonderful day today !

1 comment:

CCandy said...

Your very welcome Judy.I am so happy I could help.I thank you for the lovely award and wonderful comments.

Your blog is adorable,love all the cute lil pets.Much love and hugs!

-Alicia