Friday, July 15, 2011

Dog Days of Summer A2 DigiBorder Freebie


I've had such a good response on the Digital borders for the A2 size cards,
I decided to make a few more. This one is called Dog Days of Summer.
I made a card to show you how it will look printed on patterned paper.
The file is png (transparent). You can print on any color cardstock
or pattern paper. It prints as is 4"by 5" . I use it as the first layer on the
bottom base card . I tried my hand at a photo card this time. I printed
a picture of my grand-yorkie Roxie , cut the picture using Spellbinders
label 8. I also framed it in a larger Spellbinder label 8 that I popped up with
foam dimensionals. It will be a perfect
end of summer card for my daughter and granddaughter.
She'll love getting it in the mail. Click on the picture to open it
in another window for closer detail.

Download the file .....HERE at 4 shared.

I have more A2 card digi-borders over at SugarPawScraps blog .
They aren't pet themed but could be used on any card you need to make.
Please stop over and get them too.

oxoxox
Judy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [16 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria