Friday, July 22, 2011

Rainbow Bridge Digi Border for A2





It's with a sad heart I needed a pet loss sympathy border tonight.
One of my good friend's lost her sweet yorkie this morning. :-(
 A pet sympathy card will be my project for tomorrow. I wish it was not so.
If you like this border also , please remember the word art border will
print out 4" by 5" to fit an A2 size card base. The file is 300 DPI and
PNG transparent. You can print it out on any light pattern cardstock.
Personal Use only please.
When I get my card completed, I'll post it here . Check back later,
if you're interested.

You can get the Digi Border .......HERE

 I have more freebie digi borders and card examples at
SugarPaw Scraps blog
oxoxoxo
Judy
SugarPaw Designs

1 comment:

Debora Roberts said...

Judy, thank you for making the special card for our baby Megan. You are a special friend XOXOXO Debbie