Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Pet Flair freebie



I hope you aren't tired of pet flair buttons yet !
I made a few more . Aren't they cute ?
They are 600 pixels and 300 dpi.
I'll post the download link in a minute but first
I have such awesome news. Gunhild Storeide has
made me a paw print and a bone flair template !!!! How
generous is that ? She is a sweet, sweet lady to
help out a novice. I made two paws already which is in the preview.
I will play with the bone template later tonight or tomorrow.
Of course, you'll get freebies when I load them on 4 shared.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Gunhild for making my day !

The Download is HERE

Have fun and show me what you make !
oxoxoxoxox
Judy

2 comments:

psychozoe said...

Tired of Flairs? NEVAH!!! LOL.. I like to use them in layouts, and also made a couple flair collars for my pooch!

pics on blog

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).