Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bully Stick Flairs freebie !


Anyone that has a dog knows what a bully stick is and how bad
they SMELL ! I was making a bone flair for a layout and I
thought maybe my loyal blog followers would love to have them also.
The awesome bone flair is from my new friend Gunhild Storeide.
She is such a sweet lady to make some pet themed templates
for me to use here at TaggerPaws. I'll be forever grateful
to her generosity !
Getting back to the stinky bully stick our furkids love. I'm not
sure about cats , but someone will tell me if they also chew those
stink sticks ! I hope you can use one or two
of these flairs in a layout or tag. If you do, please, PLEASE come
back and show me or send the image to my email addy laptop
picture on the lower right of this blog.
I will upload it here for you.

Download the Freebie Bully Bone Flairs .... HERE

As always, they are 600 pixels and 300 DPI and PU...
pun intended ! LOL

3 comments:

nine said...

P..U..! BOL! You make sum really cute stuff.. thanx so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).