Friday, July 31, 2009

Daisy Paws QP !


Here's a sweet new quick page freebie for you tonight !
I just can't resist Trina Clark's page kits. This kit
is called Daisy Mae and I love all the daisy elements.
If you have pets, I'm sure they have trampled a flower or two.
Clikc on the image for more detail.
It's full size...300 DPI
I also added a darling non pet themed freebie QP to our other
blog SugarPaw Scraps. Be sure and check that out out also.

You can download the QP...HERE

Have a great weekend !
oxoxoxoxo
Judy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Sylvia said...

This is precious. Thank you.

Ann said...

Hey Judy, thanks for stopping by my blog. This quick page is adorable. Sorry about my TOU I forgot all about changing the email address, it's the same except @windstream.net