Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Night QP Freebie !



This is a pawsome QP layout . I just love Trina Clark ! She's allowing
me to make goodies from her kits to offer free here at
TaggerPaws.
This is a full size Quick Page, 12'by 12",
300 DPI . I added my furfamily inside the frames and
I'll post it tomorrow. It will look
darling framed on my scrapbook art wall.
Credits:
Peaceful Petals page kit...Trina Clark
Paw frame psp help ........ Gunhild Storeide
Thank you both so very much :-)

You can Download the QP...HERE

After you download this QP, go get the FREE blog background
Donna from Freedom to Bark made with My
Dirty Paw Mini Kit ! You can never have just one
blog background especially if you're a pet lover !

Enjoy the weekend and your freebies !
Come back and show us your furkids :-)

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 14 post on Jul. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Whimsical said...

This is absolutely delightful, love it! TFS :-)))