Sunday, July 19, 2009

Saturday Night Freebie !


After a very fun day with the family at the Strawberry Festival , I sat down
and made a new Quick Page. The page kit was made by Trina Clark
and it's called House is Not a Home. If you've never seen
Trina's artwork you must go take a look at her web site. She has so many
adorable kits, clips, bits and scraps ! I love them all. She has given me
permission to make pet themed digiscraps to offer here at Taggerpaws
using her artwork. :-)
This preview doesn't show much of the detail in the QP but it's really
cute. It's 12" by 12" full size, 300 DPI .
The dog bone frame I made using detailed help from Gunhild Storeide. She's
a wonderful mentor ...thank you Gunhild ! I added a few more elements
I made that were not in Trina's Kit like the flowers , glitter
and string bow.

You can download the freebie... HERE

I'm working on a few more goodies, so check back
later !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Ann_Ominous said...

Thank you for the free qp. I've got a dog themed free qp on my blog if you want to check it out (just keep scrolling down). I'm working on another dog themed freebie and hope to have it up in a few days.

scraproo said...

Thanks for the QP! It's so true! Life wouldn't be the same without furbabies!